4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in 12th PCB and I want
to study B.Pharmacy. I have heard that
it cost almost Rs. 3 Lacs. So, I want to
get Education Loan for this. Please
help me to know the criteria for applying
Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  5. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  8. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?
  11. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  12. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  13. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  15. Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?

6th April 2015, 08:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission in professional/ technical course through entrance examination/ selection process.

3. Candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ university.

4. For admission to graduation course the candidate should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination.

* For studies in India the educational loan amount will be maximum of Rs.7.5 lacs.

* For studies in abroad the educational loan amount will be maximum of Rs.15 lacs.

11th April 2015, 03:01 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

For applying the education loan you have to attempt the entrance exam in your field. Also you have to pass all the subjects in the higher secondary education. For applying the loan in any of the bank you need below mentioned documents preferably :::>>

** Marks sheet of 12th class.

** Residence proof.

** Income proof of your family.

** Stamp papers with affidavit.

** Importantly you need a letter from the college where you want to study including the complete FEE STRUCTURE.

And some other documents that bank will told you where you apply for the education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?