4th April 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?

Hi Friends,
I have failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam.
Now, what I have to do? I have tried hard
but I did not get passing marks.
So that's why I am asking you to help me.

7th April 2015, 04:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?

If you have failed in your 12th standard, then you should appear for supplementary exams by taking coaching from any good coaching center. So, that you can clear your 12th standard exams and you can continue your higher studies. And I suggest you to don't deviate from studies, because nowadays you cannot get any job without a minimum qualification of graduation.
7th April 2015, 08:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After failing in 12th science GSEB Board exam, there are two option available for you, either stay at home and complete your 12th class study through NIOS program or get admission in some good course and go on with your career.

Some good course after 12th failed students :

You can go for diploma or other certificate courses :
  • Diploma in Marine field
  • Diploma in various computer courses
  • Computer hardware and networking courses
  • Diploma courses in industrial courses

If you want to complete your 12th class then NIOS program gives you excellent opportunity to achieve your goal.
7th April 2015, 11:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Now you can go for NIOS board National Institute open schooling , just fill up the forms for NIOS Board by contacting to the nearest book depot they will surely tell you the full procedure of NIOS Board
If you are planning for any diploma course then I suggests you there is no bright future in this stream so forget it
If you can do more hard work then take admission in any CBSE school because it is the best option for your future ,
8th April 2015, 05:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you got failed in 1 subject only then you have a chance to pass it successfully by writing the compartment or supplymentry exam.

But if you have failed in more than 1 subjects then you have to repeat the 12th standard again.

You can do so by either the regular mode or a private mode i.e. through the open school.

If you pursue 12th again through the regular mode then you will have to attend the classes too otherwise through the open school mode you just have to fill the form at the time of examinations and just appear in the exam to clear them.
15th April 2015, 12:06 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Cool Re: What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
If you are failed in GSEB, then you have two option:

1. Either give the compartmental and pass with the good marks.
2. Else, retake the 12th GSEB one more time pass with good aggregate.

Since, you have not got even the passing marks it means you need to prepare and practice more, so i will suggest you to retake the GSEB board one more time.
27th May 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i give exam for all three subjects of PCB, if i got failed only in physics in 12th science GSEB?
29th May 2015, 06:40 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

"Fail is not the end of Life"
Dear you can appear again for the 12th Science from GSEC Board.Prepare well again and get up for this Exam.Prepare a good time table for Study and follow this.You will definitely get the good marks in next attempt.

If you are fail in only one subject then you can apply for the supplementary exam and pass the supplementary exam.

You can also go for the National Institute of Open School and do your 12th from Open School but the it is not the Reputed Certificate like other Board.
29th May 2015, 10:52 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Hi Friends,
Ok you have many choices to do so first off all don't get panic or don't be depressed.Now going to the point, you can give another try for your boards clearing those subjects which are left or another thing you can go for some diplomas which can also reap you success
18th July 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I fail in science stream and i try Next year for retest and this time i also fail in it so this time what i do i loss my confidence Please help me
9th October 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in physics and chemistry in 12th gseb board can i reapear for all sunject as regular student in march again
24th December 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in physics 3sem only I have done lot's of practise but I couldn't get passing marks but I need given the exam again. ls there is possible .class 12sci gseb.
8th March 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in two subjects in 12 th science. Sem 4... Can I go for commerce for next year.or repeat 11th n 12th both year...plz ans me as soon as possible..
13th March 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

If a failed in HSC Science student want to reappear again then what is the system ? I understand that if he fail in one subject then he will have to give supplementary test but otherwise will he have to appear in 12th both the sem exam ? How marks will be counted ?
17th May 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

One of my best friend failed in all three -physics, chemistry and biology and say's that he has no hope of passing, if he re-appears. He is much depressed, as he is very good person, what can he do, except NIOS course, or sitting at home, is there any chance for getting into some Bachelor/diploma in arts, or related field, where he can atleast complete his graduation.
18th May 2016, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

I failed my 12th exam twice and then I gave up and joined a diploma in computer engineering. Then I joined BSc computer science and cleared it. Now I have two degrees, I became the topper of my class. And I have a really good job.

Moral of the story is. Do not get discourage, believe you can do it, analyze your mistakes and dont repeat them and most importantly do not be depressed. You will get there but just a year later.
18th May 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

I failed my 12 twice but now I have a diploma and a bachlors in computer engineering.

If I hadn't failed I wouldn't be where I am today. Sometimes getting less marks and getting stuck its better to fail and try once again.

Don't give up, analyze your mistakes and don't repeat them. Don't be afraid and believe in yourself you can pass and get great marks.

You will get there but just a year latter don't worry about it.
18th May 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in three subject in science what shall I do .l want appear this exam this year n continue my studies in the same year
19th May 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm fail in two subjects (maths, physics)
So, what can I do for this unaccepted result???????
Can I countinue these way or forget this, nd take a diploma in computer line......
19th May 2016, 02:04 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
I have failed in three subject in science what shall I do .l want appear this exam this year n continue my studies in the same year
See, if you really want to continue your study after failing in three subjects you must fill the form of compartmental exams and prepare for those subjects again.
Compartmental exams basically gives us another chance or provide us another opportunity to do better in exams. So, go and prepare hard and clear the exams with good marks.
30th May 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone give the time table for gseb 12th sci.supplementary exam which will be conducted in july.
30th May 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am failing in maths & appearing for retest so in retest both 3rd and 4th sem based question are asked ? &What is the ratio
1st June 2016, 07:08 PM
Adhayay

My advice for you, to take admission in 12th standard again in NIOS and start taking coaching in the best coaching institute. Work on your weak points. Focus on the topic which you felt difficult. Make a time table.
1st June 2016, 07:14 PM
Adhayay

Yes, you can reappear for all the subjects as a regular student in march again. Take admission in your class again and work hard. If you work hard, success itself comes to you.
11th June 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

can i repeat 12th commerce Gujarat board exam..i failed in two subjects..i wants 4 marks to pass one subject out of two failed subjects...plz help me..
19th January 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in march'16 in science 3 subjects &also july'16 because of my illness but now i want to clear my exam with good result, as i want to go in medical
what should i do pl help me
28th February 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I was fail in 1 subject only and it wss maths soo guya please tell me how can i pass it
11th May 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in all PCM in GSEB can I occur for retests? And semester system has ended please help.
11th May 2017, 12:12 PM
ramesh kushwaha

It
Quote:
I was failed in march'16 in science 3 subjects &also july'16 because of my illness but now i want to clear my exam with good result, as i want to go in medical
what should i do pl help me
You have 2 option to save your year .
1) NIOS BOARD
2) JHARKHAND OPEN BOARD
you can apply in this board and save your year.
For more information contect me 7600660077
12th May 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

If a student failed in physics in 12th Gujarat Board and passed in Bio, Chem, Eng, Computer. There Will be re-exam for students on 7th July.
What will be the Syllabus for Him.
He has give Sem 3 And sem 4 exam or only sem 4 exam?????
17th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I was fell in two subject in 12 science gseb board if now I can pass from nwac board then it is valid by air and get admission in university without any problems
28th May 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in chemistry and physics in 12, i have to give retest for it ...so have i need 132 passing or 33 passing marks in each subject ?? Please give me some guidelines
20th August 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What should I do I have got failed in one subject chemistry and I have also given re-exam but it was not clear so what should I do? Diploma course or re-exam in March 18?
5th December 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I fail in two subjects and I give exam in July-17 but I failed one more time I want give exam 1 more time, what I do and when exam
3rd January 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in 12th science and maths...and semester system is not available now..so how can i prepare now? During semester system they will take combined exam like semester 3rd and 4th..so how can i prepare now? I already wasted my many years...please help me out%uD83D%uDE4F
Regards,
18th March 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in all the subjects in 12th Sci GSEB examination this year (2018) what next I can do to continue studying.
11th May 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I fail in 12 th science main 3 subjects and i don't want to give retest and i want to go in collage this year what i have do?
13th May 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I just have failed in 12th science gseb board exam 2018 in all three main subjects then what is best for me to do if I want to go for further studies in physiotherapy, please help me. Tell me about NIOS and compartmental exams.
15th May 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I fail in 12th science in pcm and i dont know what i have to do ???? Plz tell me i go for the diploma or repeat 12 th
1st June 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I failed twice in gseb when I was there it was semester system I have wasted my 2 years ....now I am not sure how they will take exam. I prepared via regular system, semester was removed but they prepared paper how was in semester system. Now if I m giving my 12th std exam again I 'll waste my 3 years.
12th November 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a student failed in few subjects in 12th science GSEB in 2018 appear for all papers in 2019
25th February 2019, 11:07 PM
sajid98

Post Re: What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?

You can clear the exam next time or can take admission in diploma or ITI courses... Or there are so many courses you can do.. but my personal suggestion is that complete your 12th class by clearing the subject in next re-exam..As it will give the opportunity to take part in many government exams
9th May 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I give supplementary exam if I failed in 2 subjects in 12th science gujarat board
11th May 2019, 09:08 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

If one fails in any one of their subject whether it is main or extra then he/she will be regraded to be fail. Every board takes the re-exam on the given time. This is called supplementary/compartment exam. After giving this exam one can improve his/her marks in that subject.
19th March 2020, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I have total 6 subjects... From that If I fail in 4 subjects.... And the remaining 3 subjects I will score good marks I know that so if they will give me gracing in 2 subjects ? And the remaining 2 subjects i can give retest? From that 2 subjects eco and BA I will score 27 in eco as I hve counted and in BA I hve attempt all the questions 3 questions I hve not attempt I have written givesimilarly to the topic not the real answers,will they give me gracings in Eco and BA?
18th May 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12 th GSEB exams this year's.. After take admission i NIOS.. It is valid for further D. Pharm degree?
19th May 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th sci gseb in 3 subjects maths, physics,chemistry.plz.guide me what options are there for me further?
5th June 2020, 06:23 PM
HGK7

If you have failed in your 12th standard, then you should appear for supplementary exams by taking coaching from any good coaching center. I suggest you to don't deviate from studies, because nowadays you cannot get any job without a minimum qualification of graduation.
29th October 2020, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm failed in gseb but i choose nios board and passed my 12 th... So now I want to know that i'm able to apply in gseb one more time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?