4th April 2015, 10:20 PM
Jay kasana

Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

Hello Sir,
I just want to know that Guru Gobind
Singh Indraprastha University is
providing Bachelor of Journalism
and Mass Communication course?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  2. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  4. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  5. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  6. Date of Government CET exam for B.Ed? Syllabus of exam and from where to buy the form?
  7. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  10. Which subjects do I have to study in B.ed after B.Com?
  11. Will I get admission in IPU after scoring 20000 rank? I am from outside Delhi
  12. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  13. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  14. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  17. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  18. Courses available after completing B.A course?
7th April 2015, 01:36 PM
varam09

Default Re: Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

Yes,bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course is offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

To get admission in any courses in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University one should give the Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?