5th April 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PhD in NIPER for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Hello everyone,
Can somebody tell me what is the criteria
to apply for PhD in NIPER?
I am the M.Sc in Biotechnology student
and I really want to do my PhD in NIPER.
please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  2. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
  3. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  4. For which subject I should apply in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam being a M.Sc Physics student?
  5. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  6. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  7. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  8. GATE qualified M.Sc Biotechnology holder can apply for PhD in NIPER?
  9. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  10. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  11. How to appear for NIPER Ph.D entrance if I am a student of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  12. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  13. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for NIPER 2010
  16. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?
  18. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
9th April 2015, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PhD in NIPER for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

For getting admission in Ph.D from NIPER you have to appear for NIPER JEE 2015. For this entrance exam you must have GATE/GPAT/NET score. Only candidates with a Master's degree and any one of these scores are eligible to apply for NIPER JEE.

Therefore, if you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Sc Biotechnology then you must try to qualify NET then only you will become eligible for admission entrance exam in NIPER. After getting a excellent rank in NIPER JEE you will be eligible for admission.
9th April 2015, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PhD in NIPER for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D in NIPER being an M.Sc (Biotechnology) graduate. Admission to NIPER for Ph.D Program are through the "NIPER Joint Entrance Examination for Ph.D". The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Ph.D in NIPER through NIPER Joint Entrance Examination is, " Candidates must have passed any one of the following educational degree ".

>> M.E or M.Tech (Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Computation Sciences)

>> M.Sc in Biological Sciences (Biotechnology/ BioChemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Physiology)

You are eligible to give Ph.D Joint Entrance Examination after successful completion of this course (M.Sc in Biotechnology).
10th April 2015, 08:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for a Student who is willing to study PhD in NIPER is that the person should be a Master Degree holder from a recognized University.
Also to get the chance you should be having a career of 60% throughout.
This is another aspect that is stressed upon by NIPER.
So if you have these two aspects in place then you will be able to apply and your chance of becoming a PhD Scholar will increase hugely.
So just prepare for the Interview by having in depth Knowledge on your subject so that you are able to crack the Interview easily.
11th April 2015, 01:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for PhD course. The eligibility criteria of NIPER PhD Entrance exam is given below.

You need to have passed any one of the following courses - M.S.(Pharm.) or M.Pharm. or M.Tech. (Pharm.) in (Medicinal Chemistry/ Natural Products/Pharmacology & Toxicology/Formulation/Biotechnology/Pharmaceutics/Pharmacoinformatics); M.E. or M.Tech.(Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Computational Sciences);M.Sc. in Biological Sciences (Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Botany/Zoology/Physiology/Life Sciences);M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic)/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Computational Sciences.

For your kind reference, the entire notification has been attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER_JEE_2015_PhD_Brochure.pdf(14.41 MB, 23 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?