9th April 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know the Diploma colleges
which providing Aeronautical Engineering
specialization in any state of India but Government
college. Kindly tell me about such colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  5. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  6. Does BIT offer Aeronautical Engineering course? Details about the institute? List of institutes in India offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  9. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  11. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  12. List of government registered Aeronautical Colleges in India?
  13. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  14. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  15. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  16. List of government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
12th April 2015, 10:24 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?

There are many Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India,But the best one are IIT's.The Government colleges which provide quality education also have excellent facilities are as follows:-

1.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
2.School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
3.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
4.Institute of Rail Transport - New Delhi
5.Acharya Polytechnic - Bangalore
6.Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
7.Mohamed Sathak Engineering College
8.M.L.R. Institute of Technology
9.Tata Aero Engineering College - Tatanagar
10.Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science,Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore

These are the best Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India.
13th April 2015, 08:33 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?

List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India are given below .
1.Acharya Institutes, Bangalore - Diploma in Engineering -Aeronautical Engineering

2. Center for Civil Aviation Training - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

3.Center for Civil Aviation Training - Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering

4. Falcon Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering - Aircraft Maintainence Engineering

5. Gujarat Technological University - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

6. Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

7. Hindustan Electronics Academy Polytechnic - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

8. International Council for Management Studies - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

9. Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

10. Singhania University - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

11. VCC Computer Education - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
13th April 2015, 09:01 AM
Ankit Pk

Talking Re: List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?

List of government colleges are
1.Punjab engineering college.
2.Indian Institute of Aeronautical engineering.
3.Mohamd sathak engineering college.
4.Institute of Rail transport- New Delhi.
5.Acharya poytechnic.
6.M.L.R.Institute of technology.
Etc.
Thank you.
13th April 2015, 07:58 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

::::::::::List of top 10 Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India::::::::

1.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
2.School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
3.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
4.Institute of Rail Transport - New Delhi
5.Acharya Polytechnic - Bangalore
6.Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
7.Mohamed Sathak Engineering College
8.M.L.R. Institute of Technology
9.Tata Aero Engineering College - Tatanagar
10.Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science,Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore

::::::::::List of top 10 colleges offering B.E Aeronautical engineering in India::::::::

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
2.Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
3.Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
5.Punjab Engineering College
6.Madras Institute of Technology
7.Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
8.Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
9.Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
10.Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (H.I.E.T)
13th April 2015, 09:02 PM
DineshKumar_01

List of government colleges aeronautical colleges in India:

1. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Behind the boundary of Dehradun Airport, Jolly-Grant, Kothari Mohalla,
Dehradun,
Uttarakhand 248140
099973 07530

2. Punjab Engineering College
Vidya Path, Sector -12,
Chandigarh, 160012
0172 274 6074

3. Mohamed Sathak Engineering College
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600130
044 2747 0021
31st May 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have scored 76% marks in 10th cbse. and i am interested in doing Diploma in aeronautical engineering.Can you plz suggest me good colleges which provide this course in pune?
17th May 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I get 2465 rank in TSPOLYCET, i am interested in aeronautical engineering. Can you please suggest me which colleges provide diploma course in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?