9th April 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I have applied for NIPER PhD entrance exam.
My subject in Medicinal Chemistry.
I would like to know the seats available in NIPER
for this PhD program? And also cutoff marks for getting seat.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Medicinal Chemistry syllabus for NIPER PhD entrance exam
  2. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  3. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  6. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  8. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  9. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  10. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  11. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  12. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. What is the cutoff marks for NIPER JEE?
  16. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Should I do Pharmaceutics from Panjab University or MS Pharm(Medicinal Chemistry) from NIPER?
  18. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?