9th April 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?

Hi Team,
Can I do the PhD without the Master's Degree? I wanted to pursue part time PhD in Computer Science. I have completed my B.E(CSE) about 10 years ago and having around 8 years of work experience in IT field. Which university in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu providing this facility to start PhD without the Master's Degree? Please guide me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  3. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  5. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  6. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
  8. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  9. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  10. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  12. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  13. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmacy field while pursuing masters in pharmacy degree? Eligibility for part time Ph.D?
  14. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  15. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  17. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  18. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
30th October 2017, 02:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for Ph.D computer science course directly after completing your bachelors of engineering in computer science and engineering course, because minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D computer science is post graduate degree that is ME/M.Tech in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

So according to my opinion as you want to do Ph.D, then you must have to do post graduare degree in computer science stream and then apply for doctor of philosophy degree in computer science course. Duration of Ph.D computer science degree course after post graduate degree is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?