9th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
and I want to know about the Off Campus criteria
of Hexaware Technologies. Kindly tell me about the
criteria for attending this off campus interview.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  2. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  4. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  5. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview in Mumbai?
  6. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  7. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  8. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  9. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  11. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  12. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Is Hexaware Technologies, Chennai Off-Campus Drive scheduled in Alpha College of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry for last year batch? -- [New]
  15. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  16. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
13th April 2015, 10:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Drive:

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ B.E in the following streams,
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering (EEE)
* IT (Information Technology)
* Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
* Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (E&I)

>> Candidates with Computer Applications (MCA) are also eligible to attend Hexaware Technologies off Campus Interview.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% throughout your academics and must not have any standing arrears. You are certainly eligible to attend this interview after completion of B.Tech (Electrical Engineering).

Selection Process:

@ Written Test

@ Group Discussion (GD)

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview
13th April 2015, 07:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Hexaware Technologies Eligibility:

Candidate should have completed bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. No standing arrears at the time of appearing for this examination.

Selection Process may include written exam, group discussion, technical interview and personal interview.

Important Note: Candidate joining the organization will enter into a bond for 3 years for 1 Lakh( as bank Guarantee)
13th April 2015, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Thank you in advance.
Eligibility criteria of Hexaware Technology Off-Campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Hexaware Technology Off-Campus is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Hexaware Technology Off-Campus.

Pattern for Hexaware Technology:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
15th April 2015, 05:54 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Thank you in advance.

The OFF campus Criteria of the Hexaware are as follows :
There are four Section in the Off line written test of Hexaware, they are :

1. Aptitude Test.
2. English Grammar.
3. Quantitative Aptitude.
4. Reasoning.

If you are good at any 3 of them, then you can clear the Offline written test.
13th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I got 57.8 % in 12th becoz of some reason but in 10th 70 %and in BE 86.6 cgpa can i will be eligible for the placement
1st September 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 58.8% in 12th & 10th 79.16% and B.E. final year student 2019 pass-out batch (7.84 cgpa). I will be eligible for the placement.
21st August 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 56 % IN 10TH but 75 in 12th and in Btech software engineering 79 which company I eligible plz urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?