9th April 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?

Sir,
I have an Off Campus Interview in Wipro.
I want to prepare for this interview.
Kindly provide me the details of each
rounds of Wipro for Back Office profile.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  3. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  4. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  7. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  8. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  9. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  11. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  13. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  14. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  15. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  16. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  17. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
13th April 2015, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?

There are three rounds in recruitment process of Wipro. They are :-

- Online Written Test - Basically general aptitude and verbal ability (English) is asked. If you are applying for technical post then technical questions will also be asked.

- Technical/Management Interview - If you are applying for technical post then you will be asked technical questions based on your domain and job requirements. If other posts then questions will be asked as per job requirements.

- HR interview - In this round your attitude and communication skill will be checked by asking basic and common HR questions and questions based on your resume.

For BPO sector, there is no written test. It starts with group interview and then ends with personal interview rounds.
15th April 2015, 05:42 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have an Off Campus Interview in Wipro.
I want to prepare for this interview.
Kindly provide me the details of each
rounds of Wipro for Back Office profile.
Waiting for your reply.

There are various Round that Wipro organizes for the campus Recruitment Exam are given below :

1. Written test (online/offline)
2. Technical Interview.
3. Personal Interview.
4. HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?