9th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello everyone,
My IELTS score is 5.5 Bands.
L =5.5 R =5 W=5 and S=6.
Recently, I have cleared my 12th
with Science and secured 74%.
Kindly let me know that i can get
Student Visa of Canada

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  4. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  11. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  12. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  13. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  14. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
  16. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  17. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
11th April 2015, 07:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you can get student VISA, even if you have 5.5 bands in IELTS, because the chances of getting VISA depends only upon your communication. But, having only 5.5 bands in IELTS exam can effect your chances of getting admission, because most of the universities offers admission only if the candidate have minimum 6 bands. So, to get admission in good universities, I suggest you to retake IELTS exam and try to score above 6 bands.
15th February 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

I have got 40% in 12th an 7.5 in ILTS Can i get admission in canada on student visa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?