9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?

Sir
I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering.
This is my 1st year going on and I am
in Haryana. I really need a scholarship.
Please help me to get scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to study B.Tech for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How to get scholarship while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
  4. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  6. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  8. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  10. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  12. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate?
  13. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required in Haryana PMT to get scholarship?
  17. How to pursue M.S in Environmental Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure to do training in any good company? I am a 2nd year B.Tech Civil Engineering student
11th April 2015, 02:21 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?

You must have to fulfill some criteria for getting the scholarship. As you you have not mentioned your cast category, so i have to describe you for all the categories.

For general students the state government provide no scholarship to the Diploma students. But if you are in the SC/OBC/ST category then you can apply for the scholarship offered by the state government. But for continue scholarship you have to pass all the subjects that you attempt in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?