9th April 2015, 10:39 PM
satyasreepabolu

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Hello,
I have applied for JEE Main and I want to study
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
Please tell me which rank should I get
to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
Please tell me sir its very urgent for me.
I hope that you will tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  6. Score required to get under 25000 rank in JEE Main 2015?
  7. What is the cutoff rank required to get NITK Surathkal
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  10. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  11. How to prepare for JEE Main after joining a college?
  12. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  13. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  15. How can I study and prepare myself for JEE?
  16. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  17. Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
28th August 2015, 12:49 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Sorry, to say you that the JEE Mains examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission of the candidates in the B.tech/B.E four course after the 10+2 does not release seprate cut off for the different stream.

So it is tough to state you about the marks required for the Aeronautical engineering course. But the CBSE releases different cut off for the different category candidates and the stream mainly depends upon the preference of selection of institution also.

So if you have qualified in the Mains and then apply for the particular stream and wait for the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?