9th April 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 64.38 percentile in MBA-CET at Pune?

Hello everyone
My MBA-CET score is 90 and I have got
64.38 percentile. In which MBA colleges
of Pune I can get a admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  2. Top MBA colleges list in Mumbai with percentile?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  4. List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?
  5. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  6. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  7. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 73 percentile in MH CET?
  8. MBA colleges in Nashik for an OBC student who has secured 63.85 percentile in MBA-CET?
  9. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  10. Colleges for MBA/MMS after 83.33 percentile in MH CET?
  11. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  12. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  13. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  14. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  16. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  17. How to get admitted in pune university? I have given MBA CET with 66 marks in CET
  18. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
5th June 2015, 08:41 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 64.38 percentile in MBA-CET at Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
My MBA-CET score is 90 and I have got
64.38 percentile. In which MBA colleges
of Pune I can get a admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

List of Some Colleges For MBA In Pune

Sinhgad Institute of Management (SIOM), Pune

Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research, Pune

MIT - College of Managament (MITCOM), Pune

Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT)

Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Pune

Unique Institute of Management, Pune ( UIM Pune )

Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?