9th April 2015, 11:14 PM
shantanu prabhat

Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?

Hello,
I have just given my Board exam of 10th.
I want to study Science in 11th standard.
Please tell me what percentage is needed for
getting admission in good school anywhere in
Bangalore.

18th June 2015, 10:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?

Yes, if you have cleared the 10th board examination then you are eligible to get the admission in the 11th science stream.

As there is no such eligibility window regarding the admission in the Science by the any particular board.

The eligibility is all set up by the school administration for the admission. So you have to contact to the school regarding this.

But ti get the admission in good schools tue candidate who scored more than 80%-85% are eligible. Some of the school also conduct the entrance test for the admission.

List of some good schools in Bangalore :-
* Jain International School.
* DPS School.
* Deva Matha Central School.
* Anand Siksha Kendra.
* BGS International School.
6th November 2016, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?

What is the cut off percentage for icse 11th std in science stream vidhyaniketan?
8th December 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in 10 class to get admission in delhi school for school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?