10th April 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I am doing MCA from VTU. After my MCA
I want to do PhD from US. Can you list me
some good universities in US for PhD program
in Computer Science? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  2. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  6. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  9. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  10. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  14. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of institutes which offer PhD in Computer Science in Lucknow and Dehradun?
  17. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  18. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
15th October 2017, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing MCA from VTU. After my MCA
I want to do PhD from US. Can you list me
some good universities in US for PhD program
in Computer Science? Please let me know immediately.

List of universities which offer a PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidates in abroad is given below;

The University of Manchester - Official Website

University of Bridgeport - Official Website

University College London - Official Website

La Trobe University - Official Website

University of Tasmania - Official Website

University of Technology Sydney - Official Website

Newcastle University - Official Website

Imperial College London - Official Website

University of Surrey - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?