10th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Will I get admission to do MS in
Automotive Engineering in Germany?
I have got exact 60% in my B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering.
Kindly tell me am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  3. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?
  7. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  8. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  11. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS in Australia or Germany if having 8 backlogs in B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  13. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  16. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  17. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  18. MS course offering universities in Germany?
11th May 2015, 06:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes you are eligible to study the course in Germany as the eligibility criteria is set at 60%.
So you are eligible for the course.You will have to at first clear the GRE Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course of Mechanical Engineering.
You should also prepare for the Personal Interview which will be taken once you are able to clear the GRE and the TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cleared all these hurdles then you will be able to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?