10th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?

Hello friends,
I want to study my Higher Secondary in Abroad.
I am studying in 8th standard from Maharashtra Board.
Kindly tell me the way to go Australia for doing
Higher Secondary there just after my 10th.
Please reply to me immediately. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  3. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  4. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  5. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  6. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  9. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  10. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  11. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  13. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  14. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  15. Entrance exam to study Higher Secondary in Abroad for 10th GSEB student?
  16. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  17. How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?
  18. What should I do to study abroad in Australia?
9th April 2018, 11:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?

It is not easy to get admission in any foreign institute. If you want to study in Australia then you have to make a plan and have to follow it.

First you have choose a suitable high school based on the subject you intend to study. Then you have to sit in TOEFL/IELTS examination, it check your English language proficiency. In this test you have to score good marks.

Eligibility Criteria to Study in Australia are:-
To get a student visa, you have to prove that you have enough money to pay your tuition fee, you have your living expenses and money for your return transportation, you having no criminal record. If necessary you have to appear for medical examination.
28th May 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?

What is the session for 11th class in sydney australia for international students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?