11th April 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete BA Graduation from IGNOU when I have not completed it in regular?

Dear Concern,

I, Have done my 12th on 1989, but due to some family reasons I was not able to do my graduation on time now i am planning to do the graduation from IGNOU. Plz guide me the distance learning courses. Presently i am on service in kolkata

11th April 2015, 06:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete BA Graduation from IGNOU when I have not completed it in regular?

Yes, you can definitely pursue BA graduation course from IGNOU if you had not completed in the regular mode. It is nice to see that your learning spirit has not gone down and you are keen to pursue your higher studies inspite of being a working professional. You can join the IGNOU center in Kolkata to pursue your graduation. The contact details are given below.

Official Website :- http://www.ignoukolkatarc.com/

Address :-
IGNOU, REGIONAL CENTRE,
BIKASH BHAVAN,
4TH FLOOR, NORTH BLOCK,
BIDHAN NAGAR ( SALT LAKE CITY )
KOLKATA-700091

Phone (033) 2334 9850
(033) 2359 2719

Fax (033) 23347576

E-mail : [email protected]
[email protected]
11th April 2015, 06:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete BA Graduation from IGNOU when I have not completed it in regular?

Yes, it is possible to complete BA Graduation from IGNOU when you have not completed it in regular. There is no age criteria for it.
You can do BA, B.Com, B,Sc etc from open universities like IGNOU, KSOU etc.

As, you are in service so it is not possible for you to do it as regular student. So, just take admission in IGNOU and do it as distant course.
13th April 2015, 05:39 PM
kunalroy89

That will be a better option for you.You can take admission in IGNOU for your graduation. Being at service regular classroom programs is not feasible for you.IGNOU certificate is valid throughout India and abroad as well.So after completing Graduation you can also appear in your departmental promotional exams,if any,and keep progressing.
Check out the website of IGNOU and go to the local centre of IGNOU for admission and other details and formalities.
30th March 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am B.A part 3 student of regular course. My session is 2015-2016 but examination has not been conducted by the university. On 1st March I joined govt. Service. Only one month is left for filling up of examination form .Is it right or wrong to fill up form for exam? What is the right option to do according rule?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?