11th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?

Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation? Can someone please provide me the correct information on the same? Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thank you!

11th April 2015, 05:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue M.Tech course in Dairy Technology directly after completion of B.Sc. course in Computer Science. This is because the minimum basic eligibility to pursue M.Tech course in Dairy Technology is -one should have done graduation course preferably B.Tech/B.E in Dairy Technology or related fields. And in no way, Computer Science is related to Dairy Technology. So you can pursue M.Tech course in Dairy Technology only if you pursue graduation course in Dairy Technology and then apply for M.Tech course.
11th April 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation? Can someone please provide me the correct information on the same? Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed B.Sc in Computer Science so you are not eligible for M.Tech course in Dairy Technology.

Those candidate who have completed B.Tech/B.E in Dairy Technology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech course in Dairy Technology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
13th April 2015, 08:18 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria required to apply for admission in M.Tech in Dairy Technology :

A candidate must have passed B.Tech in Dairy Technology/ Food Processing Technology/ Engineering/ Food Technology from a recognized university.

Must have secured 60% marks in graduation in aggregate and relaxation of 05% marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST category so they need to have just 55% marks aggregate in graduation.

Admission in Dairy Technology is done on the basis of Common Entrance examination conducted by either university or local state government so candidate need to qualify that exam then only he/she may get admission.

Since you have completed your bachelor's degree in computer science that is why you are not eligible to get admission in M.Tech in Dairy Technology.

Do not worry if you are not eligible for this course because you have some other options which might be better for you in future and as per your Computer Science degree you should try to get admission in a reputed college for - MCA - Master's of Computer Application or M.Sc in Computer Science or MCA in Information Technology etc. so these courses will help you out in getting good job in your relevant field.

Computer field is also one of the best fields in India and has a lot of scope ahead for career of fresher students and you can do better in CS field that is why do not get worried about present circumstances and apply for admission in PG of Computer Science or Application.
14th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can go for M.tech in dairy technology, after the completion of your M.Sc in Computer science. But, there will be little difficult for you as, you will be changing all your education in your M.tech that you have learned whole from your childhood. So, yes, you can convert your trade but be sure, that you will do it !!
3rd April 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.tech in dairy technology after completion of B.tech food processing engineering?
13th August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mtech in dairy technology after completion of btech in computer science.
somebodies say it is not possible . please give a proper answer to be if possible to do or not.
16th November 2021, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

U have completed B.sc Agriculture whether I shall be eligible to do M.Tech Dairy technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?