11th April 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?

I have passed MSc in med. microbiology. I would like to do PHD / Mphil . Is there any collages offering PHD / MPhil courses in med. microbiology in Kerala ? What are the admission criteria?. Can someone please provide me the complete information which is required for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  3. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  4. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  5. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  6. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  8. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  9. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. What is the procedure to join Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [New]
  11. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  12. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  15. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  16. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  17. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  18. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursuing M.Sc in Zoology but completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
13th April 2015, 05:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?

A candidate must have a Masters Degree in the same subject or in a subject which is related to the topic in which the PhD Course is to be pursued is the first criteria.
If this criteria is fulfilled then the candidate will have to clear the NET Examination.
If you are able to crack the NET Examination then you will have to clear an Interview that will be taken by the University you choose to pursue your PhD from.
You will require in-depth knowledge of the subject to clear the interview.
This is the primary criteria to get admission for the course of PhD.
The Best colleges for pursuing PhD in Microbiology in Kerala are:
1. Mahatma Gandhi University
2. Sree Sankara College
3. Amala Cancer Research Center
These are the best Institutes in Kerala for Microbiology and you should try and get yourself admitted into one of these Colleges for your PhD Course.
12th July 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?

Can I do PhD after MASTER IN EDUCATION M.ED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?