20th May 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??

hi iam in 10th std . iam not going for any entrance coaching centres. please suggest me when should i go for entrance coaching? and i also wany to know that is there any books that can qualify me in exams otherthan coaching?

21st May 2011, 08:44 AM
Anuradha Bharti

Default Re: Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??

Many coaching institute are avialable in india for medical preparation. But the best one is ALLEN, kota and AKASH ,delhi. Here you can get the best facalty and best study material. You can log on these sites and see the selection of student per year.
21st May 2011, 03:57 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??

HELLO,
Since you are in 10th, so prepare well now a time for your board examinations,get remarkable marks in 10th, and start your medical entrance exam preparation from 11th onwards.10+1 and 10+2 will be most precious time for your preparations. you can join any medical caching classes from the list given below, all are most prestigious institutes in India-
*Sri Chaitanya Medical Academy.
*Akash Institute
*Sahil Study Circle
*Career Forum
*Kota Study Circle
*WinEntrance
*Meditech
*SDK Technologies

Top Medical Coaching Institutes in Kota

*Allen Career Institute
*Career Point
*Kota Study Circle Preparation

Top Medical Coaching Institutes in Delhi

*Akash Institute
*Oasis Education Services
*Sahil Study Circle
*Sri Chaitanya
*Narayana Institute for Medical/Engineering Coaching
*Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute

Top Medical Coaching Institutes in Mumbai

*Elite Academy
*Akash Institute
*Sahil Study Circle
*Naik Academy

Generally, for medical entrance exams NCERT text books are preferred as best books, for competitive exam preparations.
OK, best of luck.
21st May 2011, 06:09 PM
sonya singh

hi dear..
first of all tell me the locality which u prefer for coaching .. i mean from where u r.. then i'll suggest u some centres..
2ndly, other than coaching, u can stdy from books.. bt instead of books u should solve test papers more.. so that u can be able 2 face the criteria of exam.. plz concentrate more on ur +1, +2 syllabi coz the base must be clear.. nd all the questions are realted to ur syllabus of +1 & +2. coahing centers hardly clear ur basic concepts they only try to help u to crack the exma & probably provide u the test papers..
for more query u cn reply me back...
21st May 2011, 10:54 PM
npngpt

Smile Re: Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??

My Friend,Aakash Institute is the top Pre-Medical Entrance Exam preparation coaching Institute with the best faculty and the highest result.
If you want the best then my suggestion would be Aakash and as per the books are concerned you won't be requiring any after joining this institute as they will keep you busy with all lot of sample papers, notes,books and test series before your exams as a warm-up session.
26th May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

which coaching institute is best 4 aiims mbbs ntranc xam................plz contact in my email [email protected]
28th May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

BEST coaching centers 4 such exams are Aakash institute(anywhwre in north rregion). thery are the best tutors for such exams.. theresults by them are aloways good

few books to study:

(1)Universal Self Scorer Biology for AIPMT, AIIMS, AFMC & Various Medical Entrance Exams.
(2) Oswaal 10 Mock test Papers for AIIMS Delhi (Medical)
7th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I'm jefflin
I Wanna study for medical entrance exam in 9th what to do please could u help me
8th June 2011, 12:28 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi iam in 10th std . iam not going for any entrance coaching centres. please suggest me when should i go for entrance coaching? and i also wany to know that is there any books that can qualify me in exams otherthan coaching?
Dear friend,
11th standard is the most favourable time for joining coaching institute as joining in 12th standard increases the load,the pressure.
There aren't any book better than coaching institute as these institute prepare you with the best faculty who is aware of the frame of questions drafted in AFMC.But if you prepare all by yourself you may not be able to distinguish between important and unimportant chapters which are very useful while preparing for any entrance exams.
Thank you.
8th June 2011, 12:32 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
which coaching institute is best 4 aiims mbbs ntranc xam................plz contact in my email [email protected]
Dear Suranjana,
All the coaching institutes boasts that they are best in producing the best aspirant.In fact the truth lies in the aspirant itself.It is the aspirant who has to go through the exams.Hence any coaching centres proves to be same in effectiveness.Therefore its your choice which institutes to join.

With regards..
Ravi
8th June 2011, 12:38 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Hi! I'm jefflin
I Wanna study for medical entrance exam in 9th what to do please could u help me
Dear friend,
I would suggest you give stress upon your boards right now.If you really want to be a doctor then what can you do right now is that you may give an extra effort in that subjects which are included in medical syllabuses.

With regards..
Ravi
3rd July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

SKD in lucknow is good or not for medical coaching
5th July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

could anyone suggest the best coaching center(chennai) for my daughter who is in grade 10 cbse delhi board ?
I am planning to move from abudhabi to chennai so as to enable her to prepare for the pre medical test.
Also i am on the look out for the best school in Chennai where she can continue her 11 th as well.Is there any branches of ALLEN INSTITUTE.or AKASH INSTITUTE or BHANSAL in Chennai.Can anyone provide this information?
3rd September 2011, 11:08 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

as you have not mentioned location,

assuming you are from andhra pradesh .

the best instutitutes that gives coaching for medical entrance exams are sri chaitanya

and narayana

all the best
3rd September 2011, 11:43 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??

Quote:
in Delhi region..AKASH INSTITUTE is considered to be the best coaching institute in India for medical coaching..
Even if you take books,then also it might not be complete so i would advice you to take the study material of AKASH Institute even if you are not taking coaching in it..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 01:32 AM
devbj

Dear friend,,

Hard work is only way to achieve your target ,,,

Coaching helps to give you right path

for medical peparation there are many institutes but u should prefre these institutes for better preparation as they have better and eperienced faculty
>>>>>>.Akash institute (delhi)
>>>>>>ALLEN (KOTA)
>>>>>>Resonance (kota)

best luck!!!!
devbj
4th September 2011, 10:59 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The best coaching centers for medical entrance

1. Brillant study center Pala
2. Brilliant Tutorials
3. TIME
4. Allen Institutes
5. Resonance
6. akaash institute
4th September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can u recommend a good coaching institute for MBBS Prepration in Bangalore..Rgds Atul
8th October 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed 12th std this year and wanted to do medical . iam in search of medical entrance exam coaching centres in chennai.so,please provide me the full list of medical entrance exam coaching institute in chennai
20th October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Class XI, What should my plan to crack any medical Entrance in2013 without having any coaching,since my home town is little town in west bengal
26th October 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

from where can i get previous years' quetion papers of AIPMT and AIIMS (with solutions)? also can anyone suggest books for short tricks?
31st October 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i am tanu from jaipur
now i am studying in class 10th i want to that just aftet my board exams can i start preparation for pmt exam of yes than what is the best institute for my preparation in jaipur
20th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

thanku sir.
15th December 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing her 10th grade in Muscat-Oman.where can get the coaching for medical entrance exams?
20th January 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

which is the best medical entrance exam coaching institute in dehradun?
20th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

which is the best medical entrance coaching institute in dehradun?
26th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m i chennai and want to become a doctor i want 2 know if aaksh chennai is asgood as aakash delhi??? its urgent!!!pls help me!!!!!!
3rd April 2012, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Pls help me. I am at chennai. I want to join in medical. Which is the best pre medical coaching centre at chennai. Pls help me.

Maha
15th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hi ...i am from kashmir .......plz help me to know which are the best books
18th June 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am very confused,in Allen & resonance which institute should be join for prepration of pre-medical
3rd July 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

now im gong to 11 stndrd n i wnt to prepare for d pmt entrance can u plz tell me some few books frm which ican improve my knowledge about the entrance exam
7th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

iam aipmt pre qualified & seeking adm. for d best faculty ...so plz,, give me full xplnation about allen kota & delhi aakash
which one is best for me?????
14th December 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10 and i want to know about institutions that provide entrance coaching with 11&12 classes?please help
27th June 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i am not going for coaching classes and want to attend the medical entrance exam.now in class 11.which book should i refer for physics chemistry and biology
27th June 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i am not going for coaching classes and want to attend the medical entrance exam.now in class 11.which book should i refer for physics chemistry and biology
29th March 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Best college to study bipc and medical enterance coaching in visakhapatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?