11th April 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

I am currently in 5th semester persuing computer science engineering from bangalore. I wanted to know about the summer internship opportunities given by some companies including the eligibility criteria and all the related details. Please give me the answer soon as possible. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  2. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  5. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
12th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in 5th semester persuing computer science engineering from bangalore. I wanted to know about the summer internship opportunities given by some companies including the eligibility criteria and all the related details. Please give me the answer soon as possible. Thanks.

There is a company in Bangalore itself called TopGun Institute Which Provides you Internship. These Internships are mainly for Computer Science as well as Electronics Student. TopGUn is present in Kormangala Side near Sony World Junction. Since, every month the Summer internship Training Application are issued and the Interested Student are required to fill it online as well as offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?