11th April 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Do companies like TCS and Infosys take campus placements in October?

Do companies like tcs ,,, infosys do off campus placements in october too??? For freshers??? Which all companies will usually do this? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same?
Plz reply
Regards.
Tushar

12th April 2015, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do companies like TCS and Infosys take campus placements in October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do companies like tcs ,,, infosys do off campus placements in october too??? For freshers??? Which all companies will usually do this? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same?
Plz reply
Regards.
Tushar
There is no announcement for TCS and Infosys recruitment. It may be happened in the month of July.

TCS and Infosys are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Infosys are,

TCS = 60%

Infosys = 70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for TCS and Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
12th April 2015, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do companies like TCS and Infosys take campus placements in October?

Yes, companies like TCS, Infosys, etc. conduct campus placements in the month of October. These companies recruit almost throughout the entire year since they need freshers every quarter of the year. These companies usually open the campus placements in many colleges across India. This usually happens in the month of September and carries on till the month of October. From November onward, they visit various colleges for pool campus recruitment drive and also start their off-campus recruitment drive campaign.
12th April 2015, 09:18 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Do companies like TCS and Infosys take campus placements in October?

Yes. There is chance for that. It depends on their requirements. Generally during the month of September to December is considered as placement season for most companies. But, maximum companies do it year long.

Infosys follows different placement strategy like, they will shortlist profiles from their own career portal and invites applicants to participate in interviews.

Yes they recruit good number of freshers in the placement season. The salaries will be also good. They may also consider AMCAT or Similar aptitude scores so take one or two which will be an added advantage.

Companies like
  • IBM
  • HCL
  • Accenture
  • NTT Data
  • Google
  • Wipro
  • and many more Tier II companies

These companies generally conduct off campus recruitment in some of the reputed colleges near by city. There will be lot of job seekers participating in this interviews so be the best when you attend any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?