12th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am Ashwin pursuing my final b pharmacy and secured 78% aggregate marks last yr does I am eligible for the scholarship. if please tell me the criteria for the same and how to apply..... ??? What are the requirements which I need to satisfy? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  2. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  3. What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?
  4. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  7. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  8. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  9. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  12. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  14. How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks? -- [New]
  15. Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?
  16. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in other scholarship if already applied for MHRD Scholarship?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
27th October 2017, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am Ashwin pursuing my final b pharmacy and secured 78% aggregate marks last yr does I am eligible for the scholarship. if please tell me the criteria for the same and how to apply..... ??? What are the requirements which I need to satisfy? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks. There are various government and private organizations/institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. You can apply for the following scholarships for doing masters in pharmacy.

Indian Pharmaceutical Association - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?