12th April 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?

Sir/Mam,

I am in 3rd year , bpharma , , i want to persue my masters degree in us , with scholarship , i know a bit about gre , but would like to knw would i get scholarsip , nd what are other requirements? I just need to know this information to make sure that I am eligible to apply for the scholarships. So, kindly provide me the complete information! Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?
  2. What are the qualifications required for Ph.D? How to apply for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  6. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  8. What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?
  9. How to do masters degree after B.E ECE with scholarship?
  10. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  11. Which channel to follow in order to get scholarship? Qualification required?
  12. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  13. Can I get admission for B.Ed having secured 42% in B.Com and 52% in PG Diploma in Tax Law?
  14. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  15. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  16. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  17. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  18. Can I join AIF after completing BIM?
15th June 2015, 01:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?

The qualification that is required for you is a Bachelor Degree from any recognized University.
There are a lot of factors which are responsible for the scholarship factor which is given to a student from the Universities of Abroad.
The criteria that is necessary to be fulfilled the most is that you require a good GRE Score.
You will also need a very good academic track record throughout your career to get the full scholarship.
Two types of scholarships are provided by the Universities throughout the world.
The Universities provide full scholarship and half scholarship.
It is the discretion of the University where you are applying to reward you with the scholarship or not.
The Universities before giving admission to students interview the students at first by the process of Skype Calling.
If you are good in the interview and can convince the Interviewer that you deserve the scholarship, then the Scholarship will be granted to you.
You will also have a very good TOEFL Score as well as that is another criteria to get a scholarship.
Once you are able to fulfill these conditions then you will be able to get admission to the course of M.Pharm with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?