13th April 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?

Hello,
This year I have given my Board exam
of 10th from WBBSE Board. I want to know
what is the best way to study after
completing Madhyamik under WBBSE?
I am a medium category student live in a village.
So what can I choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  2. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  3. Which stream should I opt in 11th? I have passed 10th with 42.71% from WBBSE
  4. Can I migrate to CBSE board after completing my 10th fro WBBSE?
  5. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  6. Can I migrate to CBSE board after completing my 10th from WBBSE?
  7. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  8. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  9. Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?
  10. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology
  11. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  12. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Rural Local self Governance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  14. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  15. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sample Question Papers of TET Exam of HP being a candidate with English and Social studies as the subjects in B.Ed?
  17. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  18. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Study of Urban and Rural Sociology (Paper-V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
15th April 2015, 12:33 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?

If you belong to rural area and you have just completed your class 10th then it is advisable that you go for H.S in class 11th if it is available in your village otherwise study H.S from any of the government college in urban are which will have a very low fee structure, so you go for H.S board.
15th April 2015, 11:49 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?

After completion of 10th board Exam both the students and parents are in the state of confusion. The students have to decide or choose the course in 12th on the basis of his/her interest. Based on the students interest and facilities, he must have to choose the subject. Some of the courses are given below.

1. MPC
2. Bi-PC
3. MEC
4. CEC
5. Commerce
6. Atrs
18th April 2015, 08:44 AM
Tanveer2308

You have completed you 10th from WBBSE. I suggest you to complete your higher secondary education. If it is available in your village then complete it from your village otherwise move towards a city. There are many government school which has a low fee structure you can complete your higher secondary education there.
In 11th standard candidate choose their future.
Option for student while taking admission are as follow:-
* Medical
* Non-medical
* Combine(both medical and non-medical)
* Commerce
* Arts
20th April 2015, 05:38 PM
arzookumar

If you belong to rural area and you have just completed
your class 10th then it is advisable that you go for H.S
in class 11th if it is available in your village. In H.S you are also chose arts, commerce and science ,I think arts is well to choice in rural area because they easily get admission their schools and colleges.
20th April 2015, 05:39 PM
arzookumar

If you belong to rural area and you have just completed
your class 10th then it is advisable that you go for H.S
in class 11th if it is available in your village. In H.S you are also chose arts, commerce and science ,I think arts is well to choice in rural area because they easily get admission their schools and colleges.
11th February 2020, 01:07 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You must study the course in which you have interest , it does not matter from where you belong if you have potential to achieve your goals

If you have interest in mathematics and banking sector you must select commerce field
If you have interest in nature , science and technology you must go for science stream
If you have interest in law , home science you must select arts
You must take admission in government college as it is cost effective and you will also gain lot of experience
So , first decide your interest , score good and take admission in any government college in the stream that you like
22nd September 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack tet in my first attempt?
20th March 2022, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Do Indeed to do any courses after class 10th or if I do the courses after 12 will there be any problems?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?