13th April 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?

Hello,
I don't think that I will get good marks
in JEE Main this year. But I want to get admission
in Government college in anywhere West Bengal
for B.Tech course. So, I want to know the cutoff
marks for admission in such colleges?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  3. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  6. What is the cutoff marks for NUJS west Bengal?
  7. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  10. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  11. How much rank is required in JECA for West Bengal Government College?
  12. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  13. Which branch can I get after scoring 81.4% marks? I scored 6690 marks in West Bengal JEE engineering
  14. WBJEE PMT cut off marks and rank required for Government and Self Financed colleges?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  16. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  17. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  18. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
19th April 2015, 08:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I don't think that I will get good marks
in JEE Main this year. But I want to get admission
in Government college in anywhere West Bengal
for B.Tech course. So, I want to know the cutoff
marks for admission in such colleges?
Thank you.
Nice, to see that you are interested to apply for B.Tech in West Bengal Government College. The minimum marks required for B.Tech differs from college to college. You need to score at least 60% marks at 12th standard level to eligible for B.Tech. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Since, you are not confident about your JEE Main exam. So, I suggest you to appear and qualify in the WBJEEM exam to get admission for B.Tech in West Bengal Government Colleges. There so many Government colleges accept the WBJEEM exam score card.

Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management
Vill: Panagarh Gram, PO: Panagarh Bazaar ,
Dist: Burdwan, Kolkatta, West Bengal, India - 713 148

Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Shahid Sukumar Banerjee Sarani , Bidhan Nagar,
Durgapur, West Bengal, India - 713 212

Birbhum Institute of Engineering and Technology
P.O. - Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal,
India - 731101

Faculty of Engineering and Technology
188 Raja S. C. Mullik Road , Kolkata,
West Bengal, India - 700 032

Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology
73 , Abinash Chandra Banerjee Lane, Kolkata,
West Bengal, India - 700 010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?