13th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Now, I want to give Diploma CET exam.
Kindly tell me the details of this entrance exam
and also the eligibility for me.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  2. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Is it mandatory to attempt Kannada paper in Diploma CET? Detailed information about Diploma CET?
  6. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  10. NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?
  11. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  12. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  13. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  14. Whether I should do direct Diploma or Diploma through CET?
  15. Sample question papers of Diploma-CET for Mechanical stream?
  16. Whether Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for CET(B.Tech)?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  18. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2017, 05:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Candidate who have completed three years of Diploma course with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board is eligible for CET exam.
CET is an entrance exam, conducted for students who has completed diploma and are interested to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech/B.E course.
By qualifying CET exam a candidate would get direct admission in 2nd year of 4 year B.Tech/B.E course in his/her stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?