13th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
This is my 4th year and I want to do Inplant
Training in Ashok Leyland of Delhi.
Please help me to know the procedure for applying.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  3. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  6. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  11. Contact number of mail address for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Contact number or Mail Address to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  18. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
20th February 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?

greetings sir, unlike everyone's question mine is the same.
how can I avail inplant training in ashok leyland please guide me through this sir..I'll obliged if you reply to my query in my personal mail box I.e.,
[email protected]
21st February 2016, 10:50 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?

Hello sir-

**For getting industrial training in Ashok-leyland firstly you need to have NOC from your college mention that you want to get training in Ashok-leyland.
**Then you have to go though the city office of that company and fill the application form and submit it with the NOC.
**Then they will short list the candidate according to the criteria of that company.
**If you where selected then they will call you for the industrial training.
**If you had a reference person in that company then he/she can also help you in getting industrial training in that company.
14th January 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

The best industry for mechanical training certificate after 4th semester 1 month in summer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?