13th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do SAP Training if pursuing B.Tech(Textile Technology) final semester?

Respected Friends,
I am doing B.Tech in Textile Technology.
I want to do SAP Training now as I am in final semester.
So, I am eligible for doing SAP Training now?
Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do SAP Training being a BCA final semester student?
  2. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  3. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  4. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  5. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  6. How much salary I will get after completing SAP Training being a B.Com final year student? -- [New]
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. What is the duration of the CA course?
  9. What is the duration of CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  12. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  13. Which subjects should I choose to become an IPS officer? I am pursuing MBA final semester now
  14. When can I be able to do SAP course? I am pursuing 6th semester BBM
  15. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  16. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  17. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?
26th April 2015, 10:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do SAP Training if pursuing B.Tech(Textile Technology) final semester?

Yes, you are eligible for SAP training after completion of your B.Tech course. You can also do SAP training while pursuing your B.Tech course in Textile Technology. However, SAP course is usually of longer duration and is completely a different field. Hence it is better to pursue SAP course after you complete your B.Tech course. This will help you in higher concentration and learning of the course as well as will help you to get the highest benefit from the course. Make sure you take the course from any of the SAP recognized learning centers of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?