13th April 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

Hello Friends,
I have applied for West Bengal PSC Accounts and
Audit recruitment exam. I want to know that how
I prepare for this exam? Can I get some old papers
of this recruitment exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Books for WBPSC Audit & Accounts examination
  2. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers?
  3. Previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC entrance exam with solutions for lecturership?
  4. Reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,B,C & D recruitment exam
  5. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam with solutions?
  6. Assistant Engineer(Civil) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam
  7. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  8. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation?
  9. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  10. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
  11. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  12. Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?
  13. How to prepare for Port Trust Accounts/Audit Officer exam?
  14. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam? Coaching classes in Bangalore and previous year question papers for preparation?
  15. Previous 10 years SSC Jr engineer civil and WBPSC sub assistant engineering question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Which books can I refer to prepare for ONGC exam in finance and accounts
  18. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
26th October 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

Respected sir,

I m Tapas jaiwal I have applied for wbaudit and accounts services examination 2015.sir please give me last 10 years solved question paper and tell me how l prepare to crack it. please sir.................I m wating.................. Email [email protected]
29th March 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

I have completed my four years service in the post Inspector Backward classes Welfare Department and I like to appear in the Audit and account Service. How I can Prepare myself for this examination. Which reference books I can purchase.
8th June 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I need last 5 years questions paper of wbpsc audit and accounts service examination...
18th August 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

what book should I bought for Exam of HPSSC Junior Auditor Exam and also For Labour Inspector Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?