14th April 2015, 10:54 PM
aleti rajya lakshmi

What kind of jobs I will get if study MBA in Pharmacy being a B.Pharmacy final year student?

Respected Sir,
I am in final year of B.Pharmacy and
I want to do MBA in Pharmacy. I want
to know that if I do MBA in Pharmacy then
what job I will get?

15th December 2015, 11:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs I will get if study MBA in Pharmacy being a B.Pharmacy final year student?

Since you are pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course, it is a good choice for you to opt for MBA in Pharmaceutical knowledge so that the knowledge that you gained in B-Pharmacy course is better utilized and you have more chances to be placed in top companies.

Here is the eligibility to join MBA course.

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

-Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Popular Entrance Exams to get admission for MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT

You don't need to worry about the career prospects after completion of MBA in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Management.

You will be having job opportunities in Pharmaceutical companies like
Dr.Reddy's
CIPLA
RANBAXY
HETERO etc.

The various job positions for which you are eligible to apply for are
Market Research Analyst
Sales Manager
Drug Distribution Manager
Marketing Manager etc.

You can also get job opportunities in public sector Pharma companies like
IDPL - Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
HAL - Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd.
RDPL - Rajasthan Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. etc.

As per the salaries, the candidates would given a salary in the range of Rs.2L per anum to Rs.12 L per anum depending upon the college from where the candidate did MBA course, the knowledge of the candidate and the company in which he is joining.

Even in Abroad also, there is a great demand for MBA Pharmacy candidates as they will be used in Management side along with regular operations work.

Since you are pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course, choose any of the Entrance Exam for MBA course and start preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?