15th April 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?

D/Sir,

I want to admit my ward in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur. He has passed Class VI from ICSE Board, but now I want to get him admitted in a school of CBSE Board as in future all the competitive exams based on CBSE Pattern. May I know, it will be right decision and what about the rating and teaching and school atmosphere of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur.
Kindly guide me .
Sincerely yours
ASHISH

21st April 2015, 07:01 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?

Absolutely yes it is good decision for your ward CBSE board is very helpful in the Entrance exams like AIPMT and AIEEE because these exams are also conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Gulmohar Public School provides following facilities: Classroom , Library ,Playground ,Bus Transport ,Computer Laboratory ,Science Laboratory.

Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur is popular public school in kanpur as highly qualified staff is present here and provides a quality education. CBSE is well known and reputed Board in India you can easily Find CBSE school anywhere in India

Admission procedure
1). Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
2). Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office

Documents Required
1). Completed registration form
2). Self attested Copy of birth certificate
3). Transfer certificate
4). Passport size photograph
5). Mark sheet of the last exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?