15th April 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is Mari Rani Public Schol, Chaganassery, Kerala affiliated to CBSE Board?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that Mary Rani Public School
Changanassery, Kerala is under CBSE Affiliation?
I want to get admission in 11th standard of this school.
Please help me to know about its affiliation.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Kottayam, Kerala
  2. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  8. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  10. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  11. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Schools in Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  12. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  13. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
  14. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  15. How can I locate the centre of SSC board exams 2015 having centre code of 9323?
  16. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  17. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  18. Which is better between CBSE and ICSE?
23rd April 2015, 11:47 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is Mari Rani Public Schol, Chaganassery, Kerala affiliated to CBSE Board?

Absolutely yes Mari Rani Public School, Chaganassery is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education ,New Delhi established in 1993

Admission in 11th class is based upon the merit list of entrance test on the lesson they have learned in the previous class ,Duration of Entrance test is 2 hours

After short listed candidates will have to appear for an personal interview on the specified day. candidate must be accomplished by his parents at the time of interview

I have attach application form of the school check it out. Fill up the form and submit to the school
application_form_XI.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?