15th April 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed B.Com with 63% from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University?

Sir,
I have passed my Bachelor of Commerce
from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University.
Now that I am willing to pursue B.Ed, so I would like
to know whether I am eligible or not after getting 63% in the same?

19th April 2015, 10:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed B.Com with 63% from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University?

Eligibility to do B.Ed :

1.You should complete the Graduation from the recognized university with minimum 55% of marks. There is a relaxation for the SC/ST candidates about 5% (50% for SC/ST candidates ).

2.There is No Age limitation

3.Duration of the Course is " 1 year "

4.Graduation should be any of the below Courses. Like B.A/B.SC/B.Com.

No other graduation students are not eligible to apply for the B.Ed.

According to consider all the eligibility criteria you are eligible to apply for the B.Ed. And some times you would have to write Entrance Exams for admission in to the B.Ed according to the university norms.

So you are certainly eligible to apply for B.Ed course with B.Com graduation. And also B.Ed can also be done in two mode either Regular or Distance mode.

Hope this information will definitely useful for you.
19th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed B.Com with 63% from Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 63% of marks from Kanta Handique State Open University. Since, Kanta Handique State Open University is recognized by the ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES AIU HOUSE and UGC. So, definitely you are eligible for B.Ed.

The qualification needed for applying B.Ed includes a graduate in any discipline with 50% from a recognized university. Some institutes and universities are accepting graduates through Correspondence and Distance mode. Reputed universities are demanding 60% of marks in undergraduate level for the admission process. Most of the B.Ed universities carried out entrance examination and admission is based on the marks acquired in the graduation and entrance exam as well.
20th April 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, you are eligible B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
6th February 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA in arts with 49%.I am a st student. Can I apply for bed
13th September 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for B. Ed course and how much expenditure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?