15th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?

Hello everyone,
What is the procedure of Polytechnic
Diploma admission in Maharashtra Government
collages on the basis of 10th result?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  4. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  5. How may I get admission in government polytechnic in Maharashtra after passing SSC from Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  12. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  16. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  17. List of the government colleges of Polytechnic college in Maharashtra?
  18. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
18th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?

To get admission in Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
18th October 2015, 04:27 PM
jituvide

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?

In maharashtra admission process for diploma is different than any other state in india.

In almost every state the diploma admission is based on entrance examination.
But in maharashtra there is no need of any entrance exam.

The DTE board of maharashtra of technical education is conducted admission process for diploma through their official website www.dte.org.in

You can get admission for government polytechnic by dte of maharashtra.
31st October 2015, 06:13 PM
Jitu888

Diploma is a 3 years duration course after 10th.

To get admission for diploma you must have to appear for entrance exam.
On the basis of marks you scored in entrance examination, your admission is depend.

If you want to get admitted in government polytechnic then you must be secured higher marks.
6th March 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Pl. inform me how my nephew may get admitted in a west bengal govt. polytechnic college whereas my nephew is now reading in class 11. Is the admission process through entrance exam only ?
6th March 2016, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please inform me how my nephew, who has taken his Madhyamik Exam this year,2016, may get admitted in any diploma course in a west bengal govt-run polytechnic college. Is the admission process is solely entrance exam based ? If not, what approximate percentage of marks may be deemed considerable for admission to a polytechnic course for wb govt-run college now ?
9th February 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How could I get question paper along with solved papers of previous years for admission in Polytechnic engineering courses in 2017
29th April 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

My son going to appear as from K.V./COOCHBEHAR/west bengal as I am railway employee. I like to request to know how he get admission in Maharashtra polytechnic college being outsider.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?