15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
My daughter is studying in 10th. She wants to become an Architect. But she don't want to appear for 12th. She wants to take admission through Polytechnic. Is it possible to become Architecture through Polytechnic. If yes what is the procedure to take admission? We live in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  3. List of Polytechnic colleges in Assam? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  4. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  5. Procedure to become a Naval Architect for 12th student? Should I have to appear in NATA?
  6. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  7. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  8. Procedure to take admission from polytechnic to B.Tech?
  9. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  10. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  11. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  12. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Date of WBCS Prelims exam 2015?
  14. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
  15. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  18. What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?
21st April 2015, 01:21 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My daughter is studying in 10th. She wants to become an Architect. But she don't want to appear for 12th. She wants to take admission through Polytechnic. Is it possible to become Architecture through Polytechnic. If yes what is the procedure to take admission? We live in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra.
Let her become architect after graduation through 12th studies. That will actually add value than some certificate or diploma courses. For getting better opportunities in career it will be better to have strong foundation with Maths, Physics and Chemistry all these subjects will be helpful for architects in their careers.

Through JEE if she gets admission in IIT for B.Arch that will be a fantastic way to start her journey in architecture. Earning a degree and gaining experience through good internship is very essential in the field of architecture.

Architecture career involves lot of efforts, extended research time, good taste etc., Don't confine her with limited options in Maharashtra there are lot of good colleges in India for best education in Architecture.
21st April 2015, 02:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?

It is possible. Your daughter will have to at first get selected for the Polytechnic Course after cracking the MSBTE.
Once she has cracked that and completed her Diploma in Architecture she will have to crack the LET(Lateral Entry Test) and after she cracks the Examination she will be eligible to take admission to the B.Arch Course.
She will be able to join in the 3rd Semester and then she will have to complete the course and she will become an Architect once she has completed the B.Arch Course.
This is the process by which she can avoid 12th and also become an Architect.
31st March 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?

Please explain me how to became a architect by doing polytechnic? Please mention the procedure
20th June 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects would be required to do polytechnic and there will be an entrance exams to get admission?
Naveen sharma.
6th September 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to become an Architect through polytechnic course after 12? Please tell me procedure
6th September 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become an Architect through polytechnic after 12? Please tell me procedure.
6th September 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Is it possible to become an Architect through polytechnic course after 12? Please tell me procedure.
25th September 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B Arch after doing diploma in civil engineering by polytechnic institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?