15th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc candidate of MG University?

Sir,
I am doing B.Sc(Nursing) from MG University.
After my Graduation I want to do M.Sc in same
domain. But I have heard that I have to gain experience
for doing M.Sc in Nursing. Can you tell me is experience
really requires?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  2. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course in Correspondence?
  3. How to study AG BSc in Acharya NG Ranga University? What is the eligibility required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career opportunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes?
  5. Is there any experience required to get admission in University of Oxford to study MBA?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 47% in Graduation?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  9. Information about B.Ed correspondence course and the center in Thane?
  10. Am I eligible for placement in TCS after scoring 75.2% in 10th?
  11. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  12. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  13. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  14. What should I study after BSc computer science?
  15. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  16. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  17. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  18. Any experience is required for Nursing Administration?
23rd April 2015, 01:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc candidate of MG University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Sc(Nursing) from MG University.
After my Graduation I want to do M.Sc in same
domain. But I have heard that I have to gain experience
for doing M.Sc in Nursing. Can you tell me is experience
really requires?
No, such experience required for M.Sc Nursing. However, those candidates who having experience in nursing field, then they can first preference at the admission. However, it differs from university to university and It's only applicable in reputed universities. Once, you complete B.Sc Nursing course, then you are eligible to apply fro M.Sc Nursing.

Shortlisting of candidates for M.Sc Nursing will be done on the basis of objective type written examination. Those candidates who are qualified in written exam will be called for interview for final selection.

M.Sc Nursing Colleges in India:

Adhiparasakthi College of Nursing
Contact No:044-27529089, 27529581
Email:[email protected]
Location: Melmaruvathur , Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, India - 603 319

KLE University, Belgaum
Contact No:0831-2472777, 2493779
Location: JNMC Campus , Nehru Nagar, Belgaum, Karnataka, India - 590 010

JSS College of Nursing, Mysore
Contact No:0821- 2548232
Location: 1st main , Saraswathipuram, Mysore, Karnataka, India - 570 009

Holy Cross College of Nursing, Surguja
Contact No:07774 - 223205, 235034
Location: Holy Cross Hospital , Ambikapur P.O., Surguja, Chhattisgarh, India - 497 001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?