15th April 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether my registration for PhD is valid if got admission 5 years ago?

Hello,
I have registered for PhD program in
5 years ago. But I haven't continued my PhD
though I have got admission. Now in this year
I want to do PhD. Please let me know my registration
is still valid?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  3. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  4. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  5. Can I take admission in Bihar for PhD? Is my thesis compare Assamese writer with writer valid for PhD?
  6. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  7. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  8. What is the validity of IPCC registration?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  10. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. 5 years ago?
  12. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  13. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  15. Is my registration of Punjab valid for practising in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Architecture if completed M.Arch 15 years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam if qualified GATE 7 years ago?
  18. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
27th February 2018, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my registration for PhD is valid if got admission 5 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have registered for PhD program in
5 years ago. But I haven't continued my PhD
though I have got admission. Now in this year
I want to do PhD. Please let me know my registration
is still valid?

The PhD registration is valid for Six (6) years from the date of enrollment in the universities like University of Mysore, Calcutta University, etc. In case if the student failed to submit the thesis in the stipulated time then he/she has to re-register before expiry of the existing registration. Therefore, you have to contact the university in which you got admitted for the re-registration. The validity of the re-registration is five years from the date of re-registration. You can also find the details on the university or college website link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?