15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
and I am in 2nd year now.
How can I go for an Internship in Indian Railway?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
24th April 2015, 11:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

After completing your second year you are eligible to apply for the summer training in the Indian railway. For this you have to take a recommended letter from your college and submit it to the railway training section. Once they approve your application then you are allowed to enter in the training classes.
25th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for the internship in Indian railwway is very simple. Just you have the little bit of patience for the internship. Generally Indian railway conduct internship in every month.

First Step is you need to contact your near ICF and purse the application form.

After fill up the application form you need to submit with your proper resume.

After that they alloted the date for the internship. At the time of the internship you need to provide the Bonafied certificate from your college.

Note: Bonafied certificate is must for the internship. And the resume is need to prepare in the good manner. Becuase resume tell your acadamic background.
12th May 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
and I am in 2nd year now. How can I go for an Internship in Indian Railway?
Waiting for your reply.
30th November 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed final year BE in Electrical Engg this year. ie 2020.I wish to join as a fresher in any company or intership for six months or a year if that could be possible. Please inform. Zamin Abbas Naqvi
12th July 2021, 11:26 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail The webmaster for Internship in this, send your resume through email at [email protected]

For more information visit their website https://Indianrailways.gov.in
16th July 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
and I am in 2nd year 4th sem now.
How can I go for an Internship in Indian Railway?
Waiting for your reply.
Kindly mail- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?