15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.Tech CSE in IIT Guwahati,
I want to do Internship after my 1st year during summer.
Which all companies can I contact in Assam for Internship?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  2. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  10. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  12. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  14. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  17. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
24th April 2015, 11:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?

For you kind information i want to tell you that no company will provide training to the first year engineering students. The main reason behind this is that the student in the first year has not enough knowledge about his/her core stream.There are companies like ALTTC. But you must have ot wait till completion of second year.
25th April 2015, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Assam

1. Vasp Technologies, No. 10, Tarun Nagar Lane, ABC G.S Road, Tarun Nagar, Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 088110 47292

2. Web.Com (India) Pvt. Ltd., 2nd floor, ETB House, 191 Maniram Dewan Road, Chandmari
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 0361 266 7017

3. Webx Technologies Private Limited, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Floor, IEI Building,, Panbazar
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 098640 59852

4. Regle Infotech, Monalisha Path, Opp. State Bank of India, Mother Teresa Road
Guwahati, Assam, Phone: 073999 02175
26th April 2015, 12:36 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

It is good to see that you are interested to do internship in first year. But there is no companies were providing internship for the B.Tech 1st year students. The minimum eligibility to do internship is the candidate must have completed his 2nd year. Because the student will get basic knowledge about the subject to do the internship. So you need to complete your 2nd year to do the internship.
19th January 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

HELLO! I am a student of B.tech in Electronics and Communication 6th Semester. I want to do a summer internship in Guwahati after my 6th semester. Can you suggest any companies in Guwahati providing internship in my field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?