15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Dear Sir,
I am the only son and I have one sister who is married.
I want to take Education Loan for MBA.
But unfortunately my father is died.
So is it possible for me to attached my
Brother-in-Laws IT details as a guarantor to get Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  4. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  5. From which bank can I get education loan approved for education of my brother?
  6. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  7. Whether Banks force the Guarantor for Education Loan recovering payment if a student doesn't get job after completing the course?
  8. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech without IT File?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  18. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
15th June 2015, 09:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?

If your Brother-in-Law is willing to be your guarantor then you will not have any problem in getting an Educational Loan considering the circumstances that you are facing.
You will have to take the letter of admission with you and also your brother-in-law in person to the Bank from where you intend to take the Loan.
There you will have to talk with the Branch Manager and then he will sanction or reject your Loan request.
The chances of your Loan request getting accepted is very high.
So make sure you start the process of going to the Bank and initiating a Loan request as soon as possible.
18th July 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Can my husband play guarantor's role for my education loan
4th June 2022, 12:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Parent or Guardian or any relative can act as a guarantor for an education loan.
Education loan also require key lender approved collateral such as property , documents, fixed deposit etC

If a husband of an education loan applicant is already a third party guarantor to another, he can gurantee his wife's account upto 7.5 lacs as it's mandatory.

Thus husband can act as a guarantor for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?