15th April 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?

Sir
I have already taken maximum Education Loan of Rs 15 Lacs against property but now again I requires a Loan of another Rs. 7 Lacs. Can you please tell me how I can get this amount of Education Loan? Waiting for your sincere reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  4. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  5. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  11. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  14. What is the total fee structure for IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 6.2 Lacs if working in CCL?
  16. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  17. What is the fee of IIM MBA?
  18. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
30th April 2015, 06:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?

It is quite difficult to get education loan once again if you had not repaid the old one. This is because most of the banks do not allow this provision. You have to start repaying the previous loan and completely repay it or repay a major portion of it before taking another education loan. However, banks allow on certain provisions like you get admission chance in the top ranking institutes or you have outstanding career profile but this is purely at the discretion of the bank. Hence you need to consult the concerned bank from which you have taken loan and write an application to its principal to get your education loan request approved once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?