16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria asked in IIT for doing 3 years Chemical Engineering diploma course? What is the syllabus followed for the diploma entrance exam?

What is the eligibility criteria asked in IIT for doing 3 years Chemical Engineering diploma course? What is the syllabus followed for the diploma entrance exam? I really wanted to diploma course in IIT, will that be possible? Can you please help me getting the details which I have asked? so that I can start my preparation accordingly. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  4. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  6. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  9. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Syllabus for Diploma to Degree entrance exam of Jharkhand?
  11. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  12. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  13. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I have eligibility for AIEEE and IIT Entrance exam after completing my Diploma course? Is diploma is a Bachelore Degree?
  17. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
16th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked in IIT for doing 3 years Chemical Engineering diploma course? What is the syllabus followed for the diploma entrance exam?

Sorry, to say that IITs does not offer Diploma course, it offers only Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post Graduate Diploma courses. Since, IITs does not offers Diploma course, no entrance examination is conducted for the same. If you are interested to pursue Diploma course in any other colleges, then, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like Diploma CET, JEXPO, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?