16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?

I am from sangli. I am in between 95to99%. I want to join college.so is there diploma in aeronautical engineering? Can you please tell me what would be the eligibility criteria for joining diploma in aeronautical engineering? In what ways I need to get prepared and be eligible for the course? Please provide me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  3. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  8. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  12. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  13. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  15. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
16th April 2015, 11:22 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?

Yes, you can join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after your 10th with 95%+ marks.
A student who passed 10th with 34% marks can also join Diploma course.
First you have to appear in entrance exam for Diploma as like ..
1).JEXPO
2).BCECE
3).CET etc.
According to your entrance exam rank you will get college and trade.
So you must take some preparation before appearing in entrance exam for Diploma.
16th April 2015, 02:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your 10th standard with 95% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like PolyCET, JEXPO, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
31st March 2020, 08:16 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes you are eligible to get admission in the course of Diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completion of 10th standard with 95%marks.

:- You have to first appear the entrance exam conducted by their respective state .

:- after qualify it with a good rank you get admission in the top most polytechnic colleges or university .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?