16th April 2015, 11:02 PM
trishala kumari

Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?

I have given my examination for 12th boards and waiting for result.
i want admission in st.xaviers college kolkata in b.com hons.
My question is that can i get admission without giving an entrance exam?
can i get admission on the basis of marks secured in 12th cbse boards?
if yes, please let of know the minimum marks required.

Related Questions:
  1. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  3. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  4. What is the pattern of the entrance exam of St Xaviers College, Mumbai? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  5. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  6. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college or Goenka College with 82% marks?
  8. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  10. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  12. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  14. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  15. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  16. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  18. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
17th April 2015, 02:42 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?

No there is not an option avilable in the college to take admission in any strem without entrance test.
Not only in this very college but there is no any major colleges and universities offer admission without entrance test.
So first of all you have to fill the form ...qualify the entrance test then only you will be eligible for admissions procces to carry on...
17th April 2015, 02:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?

No there is not an option avilable in the college to take admission in any stream without entrance test.
Not only in this very college but there is no any major colleges and universities offer admission without entrance test.
So first of all you have to fill the form ...qualify the entrance test then only you will be eligible for admissions procces to carry on...
16th May 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in St Xavier ranchi without entrance exam in b. SC (hons) maths
29th April 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in st xavier ranchi with 80%in 12th west Bengal board in English hons
29th April 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in st xavier college ranchi after scoring 80% in 12th from west Bengal board in English hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?