17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?

What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade? Can someone please help me to find the list of jobs and to start applying for it? Am not completely aware about the job applying process as well. So, please help me in this matter. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  2. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  3. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  4. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  5. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science?
  6. Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?
  7. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
  8. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  9. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science? -- [New]
  10. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  11. Top universities offering Ph.D in Human Genetics? Any job vacancies in Government Sector?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  13. How may I find government job vacancies after completing BAMS course from Solapur?
  14. Details about the government job vacancies for Ayurveda Therapists?
  15. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  16. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  18. How to get alert related to government job vacancies?
18th April 2015, 11:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?

Dear as per your interest we are providing you the vacancies available in the different Central Government Jobs with your Qualification. But you have to fulfill the certain eligibility criteria according to the different Notifications.

As you have a bright Grade in your graduation so definitely there is no problem at all in the matter of percentage. With your Qualification actually if you are interested in the Defense Sector then you have option like " CDS examination ".

Through this you can start your career in Indian Army. Or also you can apply for the Banking Sector. And actually the bank recruitments are as per the vacancies. In general IBPS and SBI recruits the lot of candidates in the Public sector banks.

1.Banking Sector Jobs :

a. Clerk

b. PO/MT's

c. SO's

2. Civil Services

3. Postal Assistants

4.Staff Selection Services.

For all the above exams first and fore most thing you have to do is go for a Official website. There you will see a " Application form with the required blanks.

After fill all the required details you can click on the " Submit " button and take a print out of it. But If you are eligible to pay a fee then according to your category you can pay certain fee as per the Rules.

Thus you can apply for different posts under different sectors. Hope this information will be useful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?