17th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?

When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement in Bangalore for mca batch?

Which college is arranging pool campus and what are the criteria for attending that?

Can you please let me know the details and also the procedure to be followed for applying for placement?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow?
  2. Accenture Off Campus Placement Info? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last 5 year placement papers of Accenture(for Nagpur) for B.E? Placement process of Accenture?
  4. When is the off-campus placement going to happen for Oracle?
  5. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  6. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  7. How should I prepare for my campus placement in Infosys and Accenture?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?
  9. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  10. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  14. Accenture placement paper pattern? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  16. When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?
  17. What should I choose after my B.Tech computer science(57%)?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
17th April 2015, 06:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement in Bangalore for mca batch?

Which college is arranging pool campus and what are the criteria for attending that?

Can you please let me know the details and also the procedure to be followed for applying for placement?
Accenture has not announced any recruitment date in Bangalore.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?