17th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?

Hello,

I am pooja dwivedi i am BE student just have passed 5th semester...actually my 10th 12th % are 73 and 62 and degree is 60 ...can i sit in open campus....i just want to get best job in open campus.......and please provide criteria for best companies in india open campus.....

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  2. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  4. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  5. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  6. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  8. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  9. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  11. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  12. Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?
  13. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  14. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 80% in 10th, 83% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  18. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
18th April 2015, 08:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?

No, you are not eligible to attend Open Campus Placements Only after completion of B.E 5th Semester. To be eligible for Open Campus recruitments, you must be pursuing minimum 7th semester or must have completed B.E. Since you are still in 5th semester I suggest you to first concentrate on your B.E studies, so that you can increase your aggregate by the time you would pursue 7th semester. Remember, the minimum percentage criteria required to be eligible for attending open campus placements is "Minimum 60% marks" or above. Since you have secured good percentages in 10th and 12th, I suggest you to maintain the same in Graduation also. Meanwhile, try to get good command over Programming languages namely C, Oracle, C++, Java, .NET, PHP, Linux and SQL. By the time your pursue 7th Semester or 8th semester, you can then attend open campus recruitments.
19th April 2015, 03:56 PM
arzookumar

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?

No, yes you are really not eligible to attend Open Campus
Placements Only after completion of B.E 5th Semester.you must pursuing in 7th sem to attend open campus placement .
All these company is maharatn company like that
1.SAIL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.INDIAN RAILWAY
5.GAIL
6.TATA
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?