18th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? Can someone please let me know? What I need to do to get the scholarship? Please provide me the complete information on the same. I would need to ensure getting the scholarship as I am not able to pay money to continue my further studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  2. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  3. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th? -- [New]
  4. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  5. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  6. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
  7. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  9. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  10. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  11. How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  13. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  16. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  18. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
19th April 2015, 03:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission in higher studies only through entrance examination counselling but, not under management quota category.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, then, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
19th April 2015, 05:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?

The only Scholarship you are eligible for on the basis of your marks is the CSS Scholarship that is issued by the Ministry of HRD to the students who want to pursue higher studies.
You will need to fulfill the following requirements if you are to be able to apply for the CSS Scholarship.
You will need at least 80% marks in the Class 12 Board Examination.
Your household income should be less than 4.5 lacs per annum.
You should also get yourself admitted to any under graduate course from a recognized University.
If you fulfill all the above criteria then you will be provided with a Scholarship of Rs 1000 a month to help you pursue the Higher Studies Course.
Your college must be registered with CSS for you to be able to apply for the course.
So just check the criteria and if you are within the criteria then you will be eligible for the Scholarship.
24th April 2015, 09:40 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? Can someone please let me know? What I need to do to get the scholarship? Please provide me the complete information on the same. I would need to ensure getting the scholarship as I am not able to pay money to continue my further studies.
yes, sure you are eligible for doing higher studies if you have secured such marks in your 12th Grade. Also, you can go for the Higher Studies by applying to the Scholarship program of any foreign university, through this you can get chance to take admission in the college itself for which you have applied for the Scholarship Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?